Happy New Year! Here’s an updated Deals and Steals!
My inbox is inundated with offers right now. I’m sure yours are, too. That delete button is handy. However, some deals are worth looking at, so I’m here to separate the wheat from the chaff (whatever that really means) and show you a couple of great deals that I’ve come across. Let me know if you hear of any others and I’ll post them here!
1. Didn’t quite get all the running gear you wanted over the holidays? Through January 31st, Brooks is offering a FREE technical tee and free shipping with a $100 purchase.Â Just click the image below to get the deal.
2. Got wet, stinky shoes? Bag? Helmet? I don’t, because I have Stuffitts! And now you can get 20% off any Stuffitts order of $100 or more (use code GIFT20) or 10% off any order of $50 or more (use code GIFT10). Plus, shipping is free! Don’t know what Stuffitts are? Read my review.
3. Got Electrolytes? nuunÂ is an electrolyte enhanced tablet that you just pop in your water bottle. It’s got zero sugar and comes in a ton of flavors. Cona Kola is my favorite. It’s like drinking coke without all the bad stuff. Anyway, you can get 20% off through January with the code “dreambig” from my friend and fellow blogger mileposts.
4. Through January 5th you can get $15 off any 2012 Rock’n’Roll Marathon or Half Marathon with the online code RESOLVE. Plenty of races to choose from!
5. Get a 51% discount with Schwaggle and pay just $32 for theÂ Marin County Half Marathon in April. Hurry, looks like this will sell out soon.